Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Winding down the month of September

The Stulak casa is finally winding down and I am actually able to blog about my little mini me! We have been so busy the past couple weeks & Maci is growing before our very eyes. It seriously feels like yesterday she was born...and now she is 2 months {well this Saturday she will be} 
Get ready for picture overload!
 Mommy problems, I know!
 First time for bumbo at 7 weeks..what can I say...
girl has some strong neck muscles! 

She loves her bumbo :)

& lunch dates with Auntie Jammie too!
 & I cant leave out how much she LOVES tummy time! 
 Maci at 7 weeks with Mimi
Maci playing with cousins Jake & Lilly
Sweet Jake...Maci and him are 3 weeks apart
Austin got to meet Miss Maci
 & so did Michael :) 
 Nothing sweeter than this right here :)
Such a proud dad with his little girl!

Happy camper...Go Texans!
We can't get enough of her and those CHEEKS...OMG! 

1 comment: