Friday, October 12, 2012

Let the week end begin!

Today, Miss Maci & I went to go have lunch with Ashley at yummy California Pizza Kitchen. It was nice to catch up since we don't see each other as often as we would like. 

 Ready to go on our lunch date with Ash
How darling are her "Maci" shoes?!

I use to work where Ashley works so after lunch I took Maci up to go ole USI. We got to see Ashley's mom and some old co workers of mine. Maci was a trooper and was busy observing everything and everybody.She had just woken up from her nap so she was all smiles! We met up with my mom & we did some retail therapy. 
 Girl loves shopping what can I say???
 After a busy afternoon we both took a little nap in the evening before Jamie came over for some dinner and wine time :) 
Maci loves her Jammie and so do I.
Wine time and girl talk on a Friday night..perfect way to end the night :)

Hope everyone has a great week end!


No comments:

Post a Comment