Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Family time

October is one of my favorite months and to kick it off we had family fly in for a very special occasion..my brother in law's wedding. More on that in the next post! We had Chris' mom, grandma, & aunt fly in and we had so much fun with them. Maci did too! 
Maci kicking off the month of October :)
 Nick & Chris with their mother & little ones!
 Love how Camille & Maci are totally watching TV during picture time!
Me & precious Camille..she had her eyes closed but still a cute picture
 Special time with Grandma
<3
 This melts my mommy heart

  Maci meeting her great grandma for the first time!
 
Maci with Aunt Karen

She loved visiting with everyone as did Chris & I. She was such a good baby the whole time...but that isn't new because she always is. Seriously though Maci is so easy it just makes me think our next child wont be!

No comments:

Post a Comment