Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Stulaks have joined the blogger world!

I honestly never thought about joining the blogger world, but ever since I found out I was pregnant my thoughts have changed. I don't know where to begin, but I'll give it my best shot so please don't judge!

This blog is designed for the day in the life of our growing little family! We want to have some sort of journal that we can capture all our special moments and look back on as we start our family. Chris & I found out we are having a daughter in August of 2012 :) We are beyond excited and can't wait to become parents to our sweet little one! We have quit a big family that is scattered all of the U.S. and this is such a easy way to fill everyone in on the happenings in our life.



Happy 4th of July by the way! We are off to go hang out with family, grill/relax, & watch fireworks in honor of America's Birthday! We hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July.



No comments:

Post a Comment