Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Monday


Today I had some lunch/girl time with some dear friends! We had a great time and it was nice to catch up and see how everyone is doing. It's nice to know that even though we have busy/different schedules we can still sit down and have conversations like no time has passed. Between the laughing and serious conversations it's always fun when us three get together. Loves these ladies! Not much longer and I can have my little +1 join us once she arrives :)

Me, Crystal, & Jamie

Wowwzaaa, it sure is hot out today!! We have actually has a nice summer in good ole Texas this year. We've had lots of rain so that has helped out with not making days so hot {Unlike last summer with the drought}With me being 9 months preggers I have managed pretty well! Today is an exception though...it is 90 degrees out today but it feel like 100+ degrees. You know what that means...Pool Day!! Just waiting on the hubby to finish cutting the grass, then pool time it is :) I saw that Chick Fil A has brought back the peach milkshakes...this pregnant gal has died and gone to heaven! Looks like I will be making Chris make a pit stop to get me one before pool time! You should try it...If you love peaches I promise you won't be disappointed.






On that note, hope everyone has a Happy Monday loves!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment