Wednesday, July 4, 2012

And then there were three :)

Chris & I found out we were pregnant in December and I will never forget the day we found out. It was December 5, 2012. We had just got married on October 22, 2011 and knew we wanted children but we didn't expect it to be so soon after we got married! We were always the couple that was like "Um maybe in 2 years or so after marriage." Little did we know that wasn't the case, but when we received the news that we were expecting everything changed and we were beside ourselves so happy!! We keep it our little secret for a couple of days to have our own little excitement as a couple. That didn't last long because I was so excited that I just had to tell both of our parents. We told our parents a week after we found out and just kept it on the down low until the first trimester was over. Our families were so excited & it was such a great feeling to have their support and blessing as little person was starting to grow inside my belly! As the first trimester went on I didn't really have any "morning sickness" just a bunch of nausea spells that hit me mostly at night time. This let me to believe I was totally having a boy..Chris from the start thought "Its a Girl" & I thought "No, I think Boy" Lol.  We didn't care though, because all we prayed and still pray for is nothing more than a healthy child!

Here are some ultrasound pictures to leave you with of of our sweet little one!
 Tiny Footsies
 Profile Shot @ 24 weeks
    Smile for the camera!   


             These photos just melt my mommy-to-be heart and I could look at them over and over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment