Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nursery Debut


Today, Chris & I were able to put the finishing touches on our baby girl's nursery! We are ready for you Maci Maureen :) When we found out we were having a girl I immediately started brainstorming how I would want her room to look like. I without a doubt thought I was going to have a boy so I had a boy room picked out from head to toe in my head! Little did I know when we went in for the gender ultrasound I was wrong and Chris was right. {He thought it was going to be a girl the whole time} We were both very excited either or..just a healthy & happy baby :) Now I just had to really think because I wanted my baby girl's rooms to be special. We found out the gender at the end of March & today her room is officially ready for her! We went for a sophisticated/princess look & I have no doubt she will fit her room's theme =) Think PINK!
So without further ado... WaaLaa


Cant wait to bring her home to this


Her letters are actually painted with pink polka dots..
but you can't see with the reflection
This little girl is so spoiled..she literally has
 a wardrobe till  she is 2 yrs old..No lie!
She might grow up lovin shoes...just sayin
My mom made the bedding from scratch...
she did such a great job!

Now I can relax and just wait till she is ready to make her appearance...which I hope is soon! This whole heartburn thing is not letting up. Although, I shouldn't complain since this is the only negative side effect I have experienced this whole pregnancy. 

Until next time, later dolls :)
XOXO



2 comments: