Thursday, August 15, 2013

Maci Maureen turns ONE!!!!!

How did August 13, 2013 get here so fast?! Please tell me. Our baby is ONE! It's official, we survived the first year as parents.  I can't believe we are already here! I swear it really does seem like yesterday she was born and now my pregnant self is running around chasing my little toddler. Yup, that's right! She is walking. She actually started to take her first steps a week after her birthday and was a full force walker at exactly 2 1/2 week afters her birthday. August 27,2013 to be exact! Her birthday was such a blast and everyone had so much fun. She had her birthday photo shoot done a couple days before her 1st birthday {See here!} I feel like I shopped for weeks to buy all the little details for her big day and then WHAM it was here and gone too fast! Chris and I love our girl to pieces and couldn't have had a better time with our wee one, family, and friends. Get ready for picture overload of some birthday fun!

































No comments:

Post a Comment