Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's a BOY for baby Stulak2

The time finally came for Chris & I to find out what our sweet second blessing would be! My very good friend, Jadie had a gender reveal party all planned out and we had it done to where NO ONE knew (not even Jadie) what baby Stulak 2 would be. Chris & I went to baby's anatomy scan in the afternoon this past Friday, which I had done at 19 weeks and everything went great! Baby's organs and parts all looked to be growing properly and that was such great news to hear. When it came to finding out the gender, which was done at the end, the ultrasound tech told us to turn our heads the other way and she turned the screen the opposite way just to be extra careful.  It was done so fast  which let me to believe it was a boy haha She then wrote down the gender and stuck the gender pictures in a separate envelope. Now let me you, the ONLY reason I was patient enough was because the gender reveal party was only going to be 5 hours away LOL. 
I met my friend at a local Party city right after my appointment where she made a box to be filled up with either pink or blue balloons. Party City has done this before and they were able to have the right balloons blown up and threw in the envelope in the box as well. My friend picked it up and brought it over to our house when it was time to get ready for the party. I still cant thank her enough for making such a great memory with family and friends. Thanks Jadie! WE LOVE YOU & JASON! We weren't able to do a gender reveal with Maci because we had some family out of town and I could never be able to wait a whole week for them to get back. I'm glad we were able to this time!  Ill let the pictures do most of the talking.


 






















He wasn't shy at all!
 


When choosing the name we knew from the get go if it was a boy we wanted the middle name to be Christopher (just like his daddy). Maci has my middle name (which is Irish) so we did some brainstorming and came up with the perfect name that fit exactly what we were looking for. We wanted the first name to be Irish. My grandmother (my dad's mom) is from Ireland and so I am 1/2 Irish. It is something very important to me.  Lo and behold Brady Christopher it was!
Brady Christopher Stulak will be here January 5,2014 and we couldn't be happier! Even big sister is excited.  She now comes up to my belly and Chris & I point to it and say "baby." She touches my bump and says "baybeeeeeee." I know she is still so young but I feel like she is getting the idea in some sort of way. It's the cutest and I know she will be a great big sister! Brady, you are already so loved! You have no idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment