Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Visit from Grandma

I know this post is a little late, but Maci & I  have been battling a cold. That's right Maci you have managed to get your first cold. It doesn't even seem to phase you. Me on the other hand..different story...but I'm FINALLY cold free and Maci is almost there :)

My mother in law came all the way from Kansas to meet her granddaughter for the first time.  We had such a great time visiting and just relaxing with you. Thank you for your help while you were here too!
One night we had Chris brother, Nick, his fiance, Natalie and little Camille join us for dinner. My momma came too..my dad was out of town but you were missed daddio.
We had a fun time and even got in some family pictures :) 
The Grandmas
Mimi time
So sweet
Uncle Nick, Aunt Natalie, & Camille with Maci girl
Family Photo <3
Chris & his girls :)

It was great to see you grandma...in just a couple more weeks we will get to see you again! How fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment