Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Second Trimester

This second pregnancy has really flown by. It probably has a lot to do with taking care of my 13 month old. I literally feel like we just found out yesterday. Just a quick little re cap since we found out #2 was a boy!
The anatomy ultrasound came back normal and everything seems to be growing right on track. That's the most important thing to me throughout being pregnant. Also, it's fun to compare this pregnancy with Maci's. Brady has been measuring ahead a little over a week for a while now. Maci was always measuring right on the dot. The only symptom I had with this one is the morning sickness in the first trimester. I didn't really have that with Maci or anything actually. Everything else is pretty much the same. They both kick like crazy!  The common symptom for both pregnancies would have to be heartburn, but that's it. Its only for a little while around night time. It's crazy how fast it's all going. With that being said, Chris & I are officially starting B's room this week end. We have the decor, paint, bedding etc. We just need to actually start putting it together. We are giving ourselves a deadline... right before Thanksgiving. I want to be able to enjoy the rest of the holidays before baby brother makes his arrival, be stress free, and take in the holdays with Maci as an only child forever! After all, Brady has been measuring ahead a little over a week for quite some time now. So my scheduled due date could move up to...New Years Eve!  What a fun birthday to have. My mother in law's birthday is actually on New Years Eve as well. What an awesome birthday gift that would be for Grandma Stulak to have..her first grandson!
Talk about perfect timing on catching up on my little blog. I better go get my little rascal. Seems she has woken up from her afternoon nap. 
Till next time, here are some recent bump pictures of the ever so growing Brady!

Excuse the dirty mirror in this picture. 
Maci loves to look at her self  lol

** 14 weeks left to go***

No comments:

Post a Comment