Sunday, July 21, 2013

BIG news for Stulak crew....Baby 2...Pink or Blue?

If you follow me on Facebook you already know we are expecting baby #2! We are so excited and blessed to add another little one to our family! We are due January 5, 2014. What a perfect way to start the new year with our new addition! Stulak family ..party of FOUR! I love the sound of that! 
Not going to lie though, the first trimester was not fun.Between the awful morning sickness and taking care of a 11 month old I was counting down the days of my first trimester. I had some sickness with Maci,but it was nothing like this time around. It was just awful! All is better now and I have my energy back to so that's a plus. I am dying to know if  Baby Stulak #2 is a boy or girl! Chris and I don't care what the baby is. Just a healthy baby is all we pray for. Most of my friends and a lot of our family think boy for some reason. I honestly have no clue. If we have a boy it will be awesome because we will have our set and most likely have just TWO kids. Chris will have his mini me and I will have my mini me. If we have a girl then that will be awesome too because Maci and her will be the bestest of friends, sharing each others clothes and secrets and of course the fighting that comes along with same sex siblings. How fun! Maci and baby #2 will be a little under 17 months apart and while I know that is so close is age I think it has it advantages for me and the hubs too! We can get all the diapers and formula out of the way and our bodies are so use to being up and getting stuff done around the house. Win Win..right? Our really good friend is throwing us a gender reveal when we do find out, which is in a couple weeks...hopefully! I have always wanted to do a gender reveal but when I was pregnant with Maci we had family out of town and I could not hold it in for 2 weeks. This time no one is going anywhere and we are having a gender reveal a las!! So far appointments have been nothing but good news for me and baby! 

Here are some snapshots about our big news!
 Our little peanut at 8 weeks
First trimester=DONE!
Checking in on baby #2. Such a sweet sound to my ears!


My next appointment is next week and I can't wait! 
Maybe we will know pink or blue ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment