Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Retail Therapy

One thing Maci is never short of is clothes. I swear this girl barely repeats an outfit...it's ridiculous to say the least.  I always say I would like a boy next when baby #2 comes along but it would make more sense to have a girl with all the clothes we have for M. My mail box should be seeing some packages as I will be receiving at least 5 smocked outfits from some of my favorite shops. Maci, get ready girlfriend because you are about to really love clothes if you already don't by
now hehe {Chris, if you are reading this just remember how cute Maci looks in all her outfits haha}

 Here are some things we scooped up today

Maci Summertime


2 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! If your second is a boy and mine is a girl we can for sure swap clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete