Monday, March 11, 2013

Maci is 1/2 way to ONE!

How did we get here already? Please tell me how my baby is 6 months old already!! Time really does go by so fast that I cherish every second of everyday with Maci Maureen. Yes, I take 1372840254328 pictures a day of my little one but I don't care because years down the road I know I will enjoy looking at them. I do that right now so can you imagine what I'l be like the years to come.  It is so thrilling to see Mace thrive each day and I'm forever grateful I can stay at home and see her change every second of everyday! 
Maci, this month has been fun and new for all of us! You are a social baby who loves to babble. Your favorite words are Dada, Hi, & of course the babababa. You do these cute sound of "O's too. You clearly love the sound of your own voice and every time we are at a quite place out you are extremely loud and put on a show for everyone. Loud places you are so overwhelmed with what is going on you are pretty quite and just checking everything out at first. 
You have your bottom two teeth and your drooling has gone down, but some days are definitely a "bib day." You love to eat anything and everything ..well except peas. So glad you have a healthy appetite. 
You LOVE LOVE water and at restaurants you let us know you want it by looking right at our waters making a mmmmm sound, so cute!

Sleep is still amazing with you. Your dad and I are so spoiled with you and your love for sleep. You sleep at least 10 hours. You just recently changed your bed time all on your own. Now you go to sleep around 8:30-9:00 pm and sleep all the way till about 5:00 am for a quick bottle and you are back asleep till about 8:00 am. Awesome, I tell ya!

Crawling is right around the corner. You are so close you just need to move those arms with you and we will have a mobile baby girl. As excited as I am for you to crawl, I know I will be real busy following you around       the house and making sure you aren't getting into trouble haha. 
You prefer to stand on your feet. That explains why you like to STAND and play with your sit and stand walker instead of sitting. Girl got some strong legs I tell ya!


You LOVE...
 *your jumper
*little kids always make you smile and laugh
*when its time to have a bottle...your face lights up and it so funny
*mommy & daddy...you reach for us now and I LOVE when you do that
*when Mimi watches you and plays with you....she always gets you to laugh
*teething rings and stuffed animals
*You love this bunny
*patty cake & peek a boo
*bath time..you splash water everywhere!
*car rides
*music...you move you little leggies when music is on
*belly laughs.. we found your tickle spot and its your inner thighs haha
*SLEEP!


You DISLIKE...
Getting in car seat/highchair... initial putting you into your car seat and highchair to be exact.
You tend to throw yourself back and try to push your self out of it. Once your in there you are good though. Silly girl. 
You tend to cry when people you don't really see or are new to want to hold you. But once they are making silly faces and looking ridiculous you lighten up and are a happy girl. 
That's about it though


M&M's Stats
Weight 18 lbs 9 oz (92 percentile)
Height 26 inches long (62 percentile)
Your in size 3 diapers but size 4 is right around the corner honestly
Your in size 9 months clothes and some 12 months...ahhh!
Bows are still rarely on your head because you are constantly taking them off so I normally snap a quick picture before you pull them off.

Here are some of the many faces of Maci
 

Every month is always so fun and gets even better. We enjoy watching you become you own person even though you might be a diva sometimes haha. We wouldn't want it any other way. We thank God everyday for such a perfect, happy and healthy little Maci! 
Love you to the moon and back Punky! :)
Can't believe you are almost 7 months old in a couple of days...time slow down!

1 comment: