Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Christmas Questionaire


A fellow blogger and mommy friend, Sarah has the cutest Christmas questionnaire on her blog & it was so much fun to read. I am totally posting it on to my blog too! It is fun to read what everyone does & enjoys around this time of year!

1.) As of right now, how many sleeps until Christmas? 


2.) What is number one on your wish list?
 Hopefully Santa would like to drop off  a comfy pair of leopard moccasins and a pair of fun starlight woods earrings for this good wife/mommy!



  3.) How do you get in the holiday spirit? 
Listening to Christmas songs , decorating the house, burning a fire {the second we know it is going to be a cold night during Christmas time in Texas}, watching new & old Christmas movies, Christmas shopping with a mandatory Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Frap! <<<That last one is a must for me too Sarah! :)



4.) What goes on on Christmas Eve at your house?
 We always go to 5:00 o'clock mass then enjoy a Christmas Eve dinner with my family. Normally Miracle on 34th Street or A Christmas Story is on and we all gather in the living room to watch it. To close the night, we get to pick one gift under the tree that is obviously from our parents because Santa hasn't come yet! DUH!! This Christmas Eve will be extra special, as we already have the greatest gift of all, Maci Maureen. Christmas Day in the afternoon is spent with Chris' family!




5.) How does Santa operate at your house?
When Chris & I were both younger we would leave cookies & milk out for Santa. The reindeers would get some carrots and believe it or not our parents actually read us "The Night Before Christmas Eve" on Christmas Eve! Great parents think alike! Just today, I received a package from my Aunt Sheila {one of my dad's sisters} and the package contained Maci's own copy of that book! Chris & I are going to make it a tradition for Maci...which brings me to my next question below. :)



6.) What's a tradition you love?
Every Christmas morning my dad cooks a huge Darby breakfast. Darby is my late grandfathers name who cooked awesome breakfast according to all my dad's brothers & sisters. Still to this day on Christmas morning we make our way over to my parents house to open the rest of our gifts and have a good ole Darby Breakfast! RIP Pap Pap. This year we are going to the Trans Siberian Orchestra & I hear it's amazing. I want to make that a tradition we do every Christmas time!



7.) Do you give gifts?
Yes! The best part now is always seeing all the kids open up the gifts.  All of our nieces & nephews are between the ages of 3-5 right now so it's fun to watch. It will make my heart melt even more when Maci is at that point!



8.) What's your favorite holiday drink?
Cranberry Margaritas...I haven't had them in a while seeing as that last Christmas I was pregnant. I am ready for some holiday cocktails this year though!



9.) What about your favorite holiday food?
Every year I make some Christmas goodies and pack them in cute Christmas tins. I always make brownies & peanut butter fudge! The peanut butter fudge is my favorite by far & Chris's too! Who doesn't like Fudge?! If you don't, you're crazy!!



10.) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Hands down "A Christmas Story" >>You'll shoot your eye out!" "FRA-GIL-E"
 A classic for sure!


11.) If you worked in Santa's workshop, what would you be doing?
Hanging out with Mrs. Claus. I feel like me and her would get along great ;)

12.) Who do you TAG?
Anyone! Comment and let me hear what your Christmas is like! 
Thanks for sharing Sarah!  Go over and check out Sarah's Christmas questionnaire at dearemersonblog !

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing all of your answers! I have actually never seen the TranSiberian Orchestra, we might have to try that one year!

    ReplyDelete